Thursday, August 23, 2012

MC Dreams - Turtles, Busses & Bears (August 10/12)



My niece and I were in the woods, and we were looking around for something. Finally, my neice found it, a small baby turtle, about the size of her hand. Now keep in mind in my dream she was about4 years old, so that’s pretty little. We were then walking through the woods when we came to a highway. Once there there was too much traffic coming from both directions that we could not cross it. Slowly, 2 larger turtles appeared on either side of us and blocked traffic enough that we could cross!

Next, we got to a trailer with My mom and Dad (the Champagnes) in them. Once inside the trailer we were safe because all the windows were boarded. Once inside we heard growling outside and the sound of heavy footsteps: BEARS! These bears began to attack our trailer and we could see their huge claws hitting our trailer. Somehow, we endured and the bears went away.

After that I had to leave out of the back of the trailer along with some other person (not sure who they were). So me and _________ walked over to the shopping mall which was apparently right behind the trailer. We walked through the mall and tried catching a Winnipeg Transit Bus on the others side. I didn’t have any money but __________ had enough for both of us. Once on the bus we realized we were the only 3 on the bus, us 2 and the bus driver….

Suddenly, the three of us are on Redwood, between Aikins and Charles. No more bus. When we look down the long rows of trees, we see (at the crosswalk on Charles) a little baby bear. Our blood runs cold. We know that the big bear I with the baby bear, so we run the other direction! We can hear roaring and thudding of a bear behind us.

We were hiding in random people’s fences until the bear got to close and continued running/hiding. We got split up. Now alone, I am hiding behind a wooden fence trying to calm my breathing so I can hear something.  Then CRASH! The bears claws came through the fence and I had to run down the back lane. I ended up running inside of someone’s garage and hiding on the top of some random bunkbed. There is hardly any space between the top of the bunkbed and the rof, but in my spot I can see out a window.
I see a girl doing something in her garden. I know the bear is near so I try to wave and PSSST at her until she notices. Suddenly, she is distracted from the gardening and looks up…right above where I am hiding in a tiny enclosed space.

CRASH!!

The bear has fallen through the roof directly on top of me. I am being crushed by the bear!

Somehow, I fall through a crack in the bed, and land safely on the bottom.

Then I woke up.

...MC

No comments:

Post a Comment