Thursday, August 23, 2012

MC Dreams – Bucks & Wolves (August 23/12)



I was arriving somewhere in the woods. We were driving up to our location; it was an intersection of roads and I was with one other person. I was going to visit my family.

At this first location there were a few other cars. The other people were up the road in trailers. But these trailers weren’t on the ground; they were on platforms that made these trailers about 3 stories off the ground. There were big wooden steps leading up to the front door of this little trailer community. There were several different trailers at the top of this wooden platform. We could see them from where the cars were parked.

When my guest and I first got out of the car, we got scared and jumped back in right away because we were startled by 3 large male deer (bucks) that had emerged from the bush. They never left the bush, they only, moved forward enough so we could see them and watched us. After a minute, they melted back into the wilderness. This happened one more time before we realized these bucks were not going to hurt us.
So we made our way, the 2 of us t the top of this trailer community. Everyone’s front doors were open, people were outside, windows were open and people were listening to music, eating food and laughing. 

When I walked into the Champagne’s Trailer, where there were little kids and adults, I gazed out the window. There I learned from my family that seeing  multiple bucks at the  same time was a sign of protection.

Suddenly, I spotted a pack of about 20 or more wolves that were just arriving at the base of our little wooden structure. I yelled out to everyone and they all reacted. It was like a routine. In less than a minute the windows had been shut up, the children had been secured and they were finally closing the door. Everyone was still in very happy spirits and this felt like it happened a lot and no one was panicked. The wolves were already at the top of the stairs leading to our little community. 

I went to shut the door on the front of the Champagne Trailer and a wolf launched itself at me before I could close it. I stumbled over a small child (who was supposed to have been secured) and me and the wolf fell to the ground. Someone else locked the door with the wolf still inside. So I had no choice but to hold on to this wolf, fighting with it (the wolves were quite vicious).

Eventually, I had to strangle the wolf with my own hands. Someone opened the front door and I disposed of the wolf’s body out the front door. Everyone was laughing at me for getting into such a panic and no one even thought there was any danger in what I had done.

Finally it was time for me to go back to my car, the windows/doors were opened and our little musical community chill session resumed. This time I went by myself to the cars but got a ride from some woman on a bike. There was a pink seat attached to the back of her bike and she said ‘I only take single heartbroken people in here with me’ so she drove me from our little gathering to the cars, bitching the whole way about people who were in love.

When I got back to my car I saw (for the 3rd time) those 3 male deer appear in the woods and watch me as I get ready to leave.

And then I woke up.

.....MC

No comments:

Post a Comment